Commercial Printing Papers
Finch Engineering Bond paper is designed for high-volume, wide-format xerographic applications. Finch CAD Inkjet Bond is treated for inkjet performance and color with best-in-class brightness and opacity. These products are the perfect choices for drafting paper, engineering drawings, architectural plans, large-format diagrams and charts.
Features & Benefits
- Designed for wide-format xerographic and converting applications
- 92-bright Engineering Bond enhances details in plans and renderings
- 96-bright CAD Inkjet Bond provides quality printing for both pigment and dye inks
- 20 lb. and 24 lb. weights
- Acid-free for archival quality
- Meets ANSI Type I OCR dirt and ANSI Type III OCR fluorescence guidelines
- Suitable for laser and inkjet wide-format platforms
- Engineering and architectural plans
- Geographic Information Maps
- CAD renderings
- Large-format digital plotters; Oce, Ricoh, HP and Xerox printers
- Charts and diagrams
Finch offers a variety of roll sizes to fit your specific application. To learn more, please contact your Finch sales representative or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.