Finch Image DME & Deluxe DME
Finch Reply Postcard
Finch MOCR Laser & Ledger
Finch Forms Bond
Finch CAD & Engineering Bond
Finch Fine is an expansive line of 98-bright premium paper. With basis weights from 24 lb. bond to 200 lb. Double-thick Cover, Finch Fine is used for everything from corporate reports and high-end catalogs to in-house flyers and hangtags. Finch Fine offers two balanced shades and two refined finishes - Ultra Smooth and Antique - for vivid color printing and finishing techniques.
Finch Fine is simply the best value for all types of color printing.
Features & Benefits
- 98-bright for brilliant print results
- Bright White and Soft White
- Ultra Smooth and Antique finishes
- 60 lb. text to 200 lb. Double-thick Cover
- Elemental chlorine-free
- Acid-free for archival quality
- High-quality print results
- Variety of weights for many applications
- Excellent environmental attributes
- Optimal value solution for clients
- Annual reports and capabilities brochures
- Marketing materials and newsletters
- Premium catalogs
- College viewbooks
- Direct mail
Matching Digital Lines
Finch Fine iD and Finch Fine Color Copy
Contact your local paper distributor for envelope orders and information. Finch Fine envelopes are stocked by Leader Paper Products and other select converters.
All Finch Fine Ultra Smooth items, in mill finished sizes, are suitable for laser/digital printing, small format offset and DI presses as well as preprint offset applications (28 lb. and heavier) when used according to the product and application guidelines of the original equipment manufacturer (OEM). Finch Paper encourages testing of papers prior to purchase of large quantities. Samples are available upon request.